Players shall at all times:
STRIVE FOR EXCELLENCE IN ALL I DO AND BE A GOOD ROLE MODEL.
- Strive to protect the integrity of the sport by being honest.
- Give maximum effort and always do my best.
- Fulfill my obligations by being dependable, self-disciplined and responsible.
- Refrain from any behavior that is unwelcome, offensive, creates a hostile environment or is demeaning to fellow athletes, including the use of foul language or gestures.
- Foul language will not be tolerated at any time.
- Never argue with an Umpire, opposition Umpire or Official.
- If you have a problem, discuss it with your Coach/Manager and allow him to take the necessary action
- Show respect for opponents, coaches, officials, parents, and spectators.
- Not brag when winning and will use constraint and poise when losing.
- Avoid using tobacco, alcohol, performance-enhancing drugs, including steroids, or mind-altering
- Discourage teammates to perform any form of trickery or evasion of rules in order to gain advantage
over an opponent.
- Always respect the time and efforts put in by your Coaches/Managers and Officials. They deserve your support and full commitment.
- Play by the rules of the game and not lie, cheat, or steal and encourage my teammates to do the
- Promote clean living and strive for good health.
I WILL BE A TEAM PLAYER AT ALL TIMES AND STRIVE TO MAKE SPORTSMANSHIP MY #1 PRIORITY.